GROUP VOLUNTEERING PROGRAMS
Whether you’re looking to enroll a group of colleagues, family members, students, alternative spring breakers, or traveling circus performers, we take all kinds! Plenty of groups travel with us each year, so we’ve got this down to a science.
Group Volunteering Opportunities
Group Volunteering abroad is a great opportunity to support something that works together. Whether you are a youth organization, a colleague, a close friend or family member, Group Grants provide something special to spend time protecting wildlife, helping the environment or improving the community. Are you ready to show the world what you can do with teamwork? You can take this opportunity not only to discover new environments, but also to discover yourself in new ways. Come back strong after your group’s volunteer work abroad, knowing that you are doing something meaningful and ready to work together on the next challenge.
Happiness is undoubtedly a word associated with dedicated people. There are many organizations that need volunteers who want to support overseas projects. No matter what group of people you belong to, your group can have a profound social impact by contributing to your group’s enthusiasm, atmosphere, or energy for a volunteer program.
What is Group Volunteering?
Volunteerism means spending time on projects aimed at solving social problems through education, humanitarian aid or medical aid. Volunteering is also a conservation activity that benefits the environment and nature. By doing this as a group, we can volunteer together to support one of the many volunteer projects around the world.
You can have an impact on any group you belong to, be it a group of friends, a group of colleagues, a sports team or a family member. . Find out and explore some of the most unique places in the world. Africa, Asia, South America, Europe and Oceania are waiting for your help.
What are the strengths and weaknesses of Group Volunteering?
If you are committed to making a difference in the world and want to give your group a unique way to express your will, you have come to the right place. Before we place your group’s first volunteer trip, let’s take a closer look at potential strengths and weaknesses.
- Opportunity for a group to volunteer in another country and promote meaningful work.
- Connect with the community and your team. It is a great opportunity to interact with cultures and meet changing groups in different contexts.
- Enjoy the experience of volunteering while being the strongest team.
- Meet and connect with other like-minded people.
- Not all members are encouraged to volunteer.
- It can be difficult to decide on an interesting rescue plan in a group.
- Volunteering in a foreign country can have a profound effect. Some people may have strong
- reactions that may affect the group.
Gap Year Abroad
GAP ... Read more
INTERNATIONAL ... Read more